Jordan Grant Employment Opportunities :
Survey Crew Scheduler
Jordan Grant & Associates is a Surveying and Civil Engineering company searching for a new team member to join our organization.
Our philosophies on doing business producing an excellent job for the client, also an emphasis on honesty and integrity, and the importance of bringing a positive attitude to the projects we are involved in.
This is an entry level position with an excellent employment opportunity to start or advance your surveying career. You will also be trained by experienced surveyors while using state of the art equipment.
What We Offer :
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Gym Membership
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Assisted Training and Development
- Family Centered Work Environment
- Coming Soon: Employer Contributed Retirement Plan
What you will be doing:
- Scheduling field crews for construction staking, boundary location, ALTA surveys, topography, physical survey in addition to any and all other tasks as needed.
- Coordinate with clients to schedule project requirement to satisfy client goals .
- Receive phone calls from field crews to assist in project completion.
- Create field files to assist field crews in project completion.
What we are looking for:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Survey or related field experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform tasks and solve problems with a high degree of independence.
- Possess valid driver’s license.
- CAD experience preferred.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
Please check back frequently for additional Jordan Grant Employment Opportunities.Please fill out and submit the form below.
If you have a resume available, please email it to [email protected] .