Jordan Grant Employment Opportunities :
Civil Engineer – EIT
Jordan Grant & Associates is a Surveying and Civil Engineering company searching for a new team member to join our organization.
Our philosophies on doing business producing an excellent job for the client, also an emphasis on honesty and integrity, and the importance of bringing a positive attitude to the projects we are involved in.
This is an entry level position with an excellent employment opportunity to advance your surveying / engineering career. You will also be assisted by experienced surveyors / engineers while using state of the art equipment.
What We Offer :
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Gym Membership
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Assisted Training and Development
- Family Centered Work Environment
- Coming Soon: Employer Contributed Retirement Plan
What you will be doing:
- Perform civil design (i.e., grading, drainage, paving, geometric design, utility design, etc.), sketches, technical comparisons and similar technical work as required by the project.
- Preparation of applications, reports, and calculations to support design of various project types, including retail centers, multi-family developments, schools, industrial sites, residential and mixed-use developments
- The Entry Level Civil Engineer will review and coordinate drawings supplied by vendors, clients, and architects.
- Research codes and work with City, County, and State officials.
- Travel may be required to attend meetings, project sites, or other business-related functions.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by Project Engineers and/or Project Managers.
What we are looking for:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with Carlson Software or AutoCad Civil 3D.
- Survey or Civil engineering related CAD experience preferred but not required.
- Good interpersonal written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to adhere to strict construction schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to perform tasks and solve problems with a high degree of independence.
- Possess valid driver’s license.
Please check back frequently for additional Jordan Grant Employment Opportunities.
Please fill out and submit the form below.
If you have a resume available, please email it to [email protected] .