Jordan Grant Employment Opportunities :
CAD Technician – Experienced
Jordan Grant & Associates is a Surveying and Civil Engineering company searching for a new team member to join our organization.
Our philosophies on doing business producing an excellent job for the client, also an emphasis on honesty and integrity, and the importance of bringing a positive attitude to the projects we are involved in.
This is an experienced level position with an excellent employment opportunity to advance your surveying / engineering career. You will also be assisted by experienced surveyors / engineers while using state of the art equipment.
What We Offer :
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Gym Membership
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Assisted Training and Development
- Family Centered Work Environment
- Coming Soon: Employer Contributed Retirement Plan
What you will be doing:
- As a CAD Technician you will work on diverse projects with various size, scope, and detail. You will work in a flexible work environment with a fantastic office culture and a national presence.
- Serve as resource for design staff as it pertains to drafting practices and procedures.
- Utilize Carlson Software , AutoCAD Civil 3D and related surveying software packages to complete assignments on time and within Jordan Grant standards.
- Produce various drawing specific to projects including; ALTA, Final Plats, Maps of Dedication, plot plans, construction layout and construction staking.
- Review project survey data to analyze existing site conditions and factors to consider for development including but not limited to legal descriptions, ALTA Surveys, easement documents and condo documents.
- Complete edits and modify plans as revised by agencies, municipalities and clients as directed.
- Communicate with Project Managers, field crews, and Team Leaders on workflow status in order to meet chargeability goals.
What we are looking for:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with Carlson Software or AutoCad Civil 3D.
- Survey or Civil engineering related CAD experience preferred but not required.
- Good interpersonal written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to adhere to strict construction schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to perform tasks and solve problems with a high degree of independence.
- Possess valid driver’s license.
Please check back frequently for additional Jordan Grant Employment Opportunities.
Please fill out and submit the form below.
If you have a resume available, please email it to [email protected] .